Home Path Property Management
We are seeking to hire a dependable self-starter, with a passion for service and commitment to excellence. We strongly believe in promotion from within, and as a team member, you will have the opportunity to experience career growth potential and advancement.
The Landscape Foreman will be responsible for all aspects of curb appeal at our portfolio of multifamily apartment communities and single family homes. In addition to oversight and management of all Landscapers, daily activities will also involve inventory management and manual labor related to all snow and landscaping services. Ensuring crews are on task and in compliance with company directives and schedules is imperative for the Landscape Crew Leader.
Individuals interested will possess a high level of energy, a professional image and superior communication skills. A preference is given to individuals with supervisory experience.
Must enjoy working for a mid-size, yet rapidly growing firm with high standards for accuracy and excellence in their work. The ideal candidate will enjoy working for a company that values work/life balance, a positive and fun environment, and will be joining a great team of other professionals who are dedicated to their work but also know how to keep it positive and have fun. HPF is a company that embodies the culture and values of a smaller company with the systems and process-oriented nature of a corporation.
Core Accountabilities/Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
· Execute landscape and snow removal work while supervising onsite crews
· Create landscape improvement plans/scopes and budgets
· Inventory Management
· Contribute to cleanliness and curb appeal of the community on continuing basis
· Assist Maintenance team by performing maintenance on rentals through work orders as directed
· Education level: High school diploma or equivalent
· 1-3 years of experience
· Highly motivated self-starter who can work with considerable independence
· Strong commitment to a team-oriented approach
· Strong personal skills to interact with tenants, contractors, and management
· Attention to detail to ensure that all jobs are completed in an exemplary manner and any potential hazards or warning signs of problems are not overlooked
· Ability to lift 40+ lbs. daily
· Business casual, fun and positive, dynamic and fast paced
· Schedule has some flexibility but will generally be Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4pm, no overtime
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Butler, WI 53007: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- In person
Ready To Apply?
Send us a message below or submit your resume to join the Home Path family. A member of our team will get back to you shortly!