Home Path Property Management
We are seeking to hire a dependable self-starter, with a passion for service and commitment to excellence. We strongly believe in promotion from within, and as a team member, you will have the opportunity to experience career growth potential and advancement.
Landscapers are responsible for daily execution of landscaping and snow removal efforts at our portfolio of multifamily apartment communities and single family homes. Individuals interested will possess a high level of energy, dedication to their team and good communication skills.
Must enjoy working for a mid-size, yet rapidly growing firm with high standards for accuracy and excellence in their work. The ideal candidate will enjoy working for a company that values work/life balance, a positive and fun environment, and will be joining a great team of other professionals who are dedicated to their work but also know how to keep it positive and have fun. HPF is a company that embodies the culture and values of a smaller company with the systems and process-oriented nature of a corporation.
Core Accountabilities/Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
· Execute landscape and snow removal work
· Contribute to cleanliness and curb appeal of the community on continuing basis
· Assist Maintenance department, as needed, as directed
· Education level:High school diploma or equivalent
· 1+ years of experience
· Highly motivated self-starter who can work with considerable independence
· Strong commitment to a team-oriented approach
· Strong personal skills to interact with tenants, contractors, and management
· Attention to detail to ensure that all jobs are completed in an exemplary manner and any potential hazards or warning signs of problems are not overlooked
· Ability to lift 40+ lbs. daily
· Business casual, fun and positive, dynamic and fast paced
· Schedule has some flexibility but will generally be Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4pm, no overtime
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Landscape maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- On the road
Ready To Apply?
Send us a message below or submit your resume to join the Home Path family. A member of our team will get back to you shortly!