Home Path Property Management
We are seeking to hire a dependable self-starter, with a passion for service and commitment to excellence. We strongly believe in promotion from within, and as a team member, you will have the opportunity to experience career growth potential and advancement.
The Maintenance Manager will supervise maintenance staff and maintain all physical aspects of assets, within their portfolio. The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for providing exceptional leadership to team members and quality customer service to tenants. The ability to demonstrate efficient, financially-responsible solutions to Maintenance programming is crucial. This role comes with a unique opportunity to also expand your Business Development skills. This particular Maintenance Manager will be considered to work alongside our Vice President to grow third-party property management and maintenance contracts, statewide. If you’re a go-getter, with Facilities experience, looking to GROW, this is the place for you.
To be considered for this position, you must be proud of the environment you control. Candidates must be detail oriented and hard working. A positive attitude and ability to work with a team atmosphere are absolutely necessary. Having a background in facilities maintenance services, excellent communication and supervisory skills as well as knowledge of skilled trades are necessary.
Must enjoy working for a mid-size, yet rapidly growing firm with high standards for accuracy and excellence in their work. The ideal candidate will enjoy working for a company that values work/life balance, a positive and fun environment, and will be joining a great team of other professionals who are dedicated to their work but also know how to keep it positive and have fun. HPF is a company that embodies the culture and values of a smaller company with the systems and process-oriented nature of a corporation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
– Develop Capital project scopes, create CapEx budgets and manage projects. Responsibilities will include turns/rehabs and common area improvements.
– Provide direction to Maintenance Team to perform daily maintenance of common and residential areas, as well as addendum work in single family homes. Maintenance Manager will be expected to lead by example and assist/teach Foremen and Technicians. Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve, in-house, is appreciated.
– Manage turnover, general maintenance, repairs and overall upkeep of large multi-family community as well as single family homes.
– Monitor and maintain all building mechanical systems. Develop and implement Preventative Maintenance programs.
– Manage and participate in 24/7 on-call rotation.
– Work order system management.
– Responsible for cleanliness and curb appeal of assets on continuing basis; regular site visits are expected, as well as monthly inspections.
– Develop and maintain relationships with vendors, negotiate pricing, keep up to date approved vendor list, and seek qualified contractors to bid work.
– Vendor/Contractor Scheduling and Management. Landscape and Snow Removal oversight.
– Resolve and manage property violations.
– Present self in a neat, clean and professional manner at all times throughout the workday; superior customer service skills when interacting with tenants, staff and vendors.
– Work with Property Manager to meet and exceed the needs of Ownership and residents.
– General supervision and support for Foremen and Technicians. HR. Mentorship and LMA/EOS duties.
– Assist Leadership in carrying out the implementation of various policies, standards, procedures and programs relating to the overall Vision of the company.
– Assist Vice President with Business Development and growth plan for third party management/maintenance service offerings.
– LMA (Maintenance Foremen and Technicians) – HR, EOS, etc.
– Oversight of daily maintenance operations. Routine Maintenance – work order completion and system management.
– Planning, Budgeting and Oversight of Capital Improvements. Turn work, common area improvements and amendment work. Asset preservation.
– Vendor management. Contract negotiation and oversight. Snow removal and landscaping management.
– After Hours Emergency participation and program management.
– Assist with Acquisitions and Dispositions: due diligence, maintenance inspections, etc.
– A/P. Invoice Approval – Field Related.
– Oversee and Implement Preventative Maintenance Program.
– Property Inspections Process- ensuring best curb appeal and aesthetic of Communities, demonstrating pride and ownership in common areas.
– Coordinate gas & water meter replacements.
– Manage and resolve City Violations.
– Assist VP with growing third party property management and maintenance business.
– Education level: High school diploma or equivalent
– 7+ years of Maintenance or Trades experience
– 2+ years of Management experience
– Proficiency in Microsoft Suite. Buildium or PM software experience is preferred.
– Highly motivated individual with exceptional organization skills who can work with considerable independence
– Strong commitment to a team-oriented approach
– Strong personal skills to interact with tenants, contractors, and management
· Business casual, fun and positive, dynamic and fast paced
· Schedule has some flexibility but will generally be Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4pm, no overtime
- 7 years
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Supervising Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Multiple Locations
Ready To Apply?
Send us a message below or submit your resume to join the Home Path family. A member of our team will get back to you shortly!