Home Path Property Management
We are seeking to hire a dependable self-starter, with a passion for service and commitment to excellence. We strongly believe in promotion from within, and as a team member, you will have the opportunity to experience career growth potential and advancement.
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the physical carrying-out and execution of rehab/ cap-ex projects as well as day-to-day maintenance operations, as directed by their supervisor. Daily activities will include completion of large and small improvement projects, work order completion and general upkeep of the property.
To be considered for this position, you must be proud of the environment you are part of. Delivering quality work and customer service is crucial. Candidates must be willing to learn and hard working. A positive attitude and ability to work with a team atmosphere are absolutely necessary. Having a background in facilities maintenance or trades is preferable. On-call participation is required.
Must enjoy working for a mid-size, yet rapidly growing firm with high standards for accuracy and excellence in their work. The ideal candidate will enjoy working for a company that values work/life balance, a positive and fun environment, and will be joining a great team of other professionals who are dedicated to their work but also know how to keep it positive and have fun. HPF is a company that embodies the culture and values of a smaller company with the systems and process-oriented nature of a corporation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
– Complete turns/rehabs and common area improvements, as assigned.
– Perform daily maintenance of common and residential areas, as well as addendum work in single family homes.
– Participate in Preventative Maintenance programs, as directed.
– Participate in 24/7 on-call rotation.
– Work order execution.
– Landscape and Snow Removal assistance, as needed.
– Present self in a neat, clean and professional manner at all times throughout the workday; superior customer service skills when interacting with tenants, staff and vendors.
– Execute daily maintenance operations. Routine Maintenance – work order completion and system utilization.
– Execute turn work and common area improvements as directed.
– Assist with snow removal and landscaping.
– After Hours Emergency participation.
– Assist with Preventative Maintenance Program.
– Ensure best curb appeal and aesthetic of Communities, demonstrating pride and ownership in common areas.
– Education level: High school diploma or equivalent
– 1+ years of Maintenance or Trades experience
– Strong commitment to a team-oriented approach
– Strong personal skills to interact with tenants, contractors, and management
– Ability to lift 50+lbs. daily.
– Business casual, fun and positive, dynamic and fast paced
– Schedule has some flexibility but will generally be Monday-Thursday, 6:30am- 5pm, no overtime
Reports To: Maintenance Foreman
Position Status: Full Time
Status: Exempt or Non Exempt
Hours: Monday-Thursday 6:30am – 5:00pm. Participation in on-call rotation.
Ready To Apply?
Send us a message below or submit your resume to join the Home Path family. A member of our team will get back to you shortly!