Home Path Property Management
We are seeking to hire a dependable self-starter, with a passion for service and commitment to excellence. The Project Manager will supervise and be responsible for providing exceptional leadership to team members and quality control of the finished product. To provide management oversight for all phases of construction projects, including coordinating employees, subcontractors, material, and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being followed, and work is proceeding with quality, on schedule and within budget. The ability to demonstrate efficient, financially responsible solutions to projects is crucial.
To be considered for this position, you must be proud of the environment you control. Candidates must be detail-oriented and hard working. A positive attitude and ability to work with a team atmosphere are necessary. Having a remodeling background, excellent communication, supervisory skills, and knowledge of skilled trades are needed.
Must enjoy working for a mid-size, yet rapidly growing firm with high standardsfor accuracy and excellence in their work. The ideal candidate will enjoy working for a company that values work/life balance, a positive and fun environment, and will be joining a great team of other professionals who are dedicated to their work but also know how to keep it positive and have fun. HPF is a company that embodies the culture and values of a smaller company with the systems and process-oriented nature of a corporation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
– Develops a cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of project following a logical pattern for utilization of resources for both Client remodeling jobs and property Management jobs.
– Provides direction to team to perform daily tasks of common and residential areas, as well as addendum work in single family homes. Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve, in-house, is appreciated.
– Minimizes exposure and risk by implementing safety standards and quality assurance controls.
– Planning oversight of Capital Improvements, common areaimprovements and amendment work. Asset preservation.
– Coordinates the work of both employee crews and subcontractors working on various phases of multiple projects.
– Oversees performance of both employee crews and subcontractors, and reviews architectural and engineering drawings to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
– Responsible for proper administration of construction contracts and for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
– Tracks and controls construction schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of projects within time and monies allocated. Enforces both project time deadlines and quality of work.
– Plans, implements, tracks and closeout / turnover of construction projects. Conducts project meetings.
– Manages day to day operational and tactical aspects of construction projects in a supervisory role.
– Manages day to day client interactions and expectations, directly or in a supervisory role.
– Generates and issues regular internal and external project reporting through company software
– Proactively identifies changes in project scope and ensures appropriate measures are taken.
– Administers Submittal Review process between Subcontractors/Suppliers and design team.
– Responsible for cleanliness and curb appeal of assets on continuing basis.
– Project Team members
– Must be able to perform at all project management levels
Training / Employee Development Responsibilities:
– Professional development of directly supervised employees to ensure their growth.
– Continuing Education to expand knowledge base.
– LMA (Maintenance Foremen and Technicians) – HR, EOS, etc.
– Oversight for all phases of construction projects, including coordinating employees, subcontractors, material, and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being followed, and work is proceeding with quality, on schedule and within budget.
– Vendor management. Contract negotiation and oversight.
– A/P. Invoice Approval – Field Related.
– Education level: High school diploma or equivalent
– 7+ years of Maintenance or Trades experience
– 2+ years of Management experience
– Highly motivated individual with exceptional organization skills who can work with considerable independence
– Strong commitment to a team-oriented approach
– Strong personal skills to interact with tenants, contractors, and management
– Business casual, fun and positive, dynamic, and fast paced
- Schedule has some flexibility but will generally be Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4pm, no overtime
- Monday to Friday
- In person
Ready To Apply?
Send us a message below or submit your resume to join the Home Path family. A member of our team will get back to you shortly!